We are looking for experienced, dynamic Project Managers to be an integral part of our processes. The sucessful candidate will work closely with our Senior Project Managers and Project Directors to learn about the product and help deliver the complete package to our clients.
The main roles and responsibilities will be;
· Understanding of basic electrical principles and power distribution
· To deliver Projects to specification, on time, on schedule, in line with the Company standards of Quality and Safety and to budget so as to maximize the profits of the Company
· To create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· To lead & drive a Project Team in terms of ownership, translating, managing & reporting all aspects of the project
· To identify necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities where appropriate
· To build and maintain effective working relationships with the client, colleagues and any other associated third party
· To manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
· To review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client
· To effectively apply the Company’s methodology and enforce project standards
· To implement and manage project changes and interventions to required timescales & cost restrictions
· To control, monitor and manage assigned projects to include regular reporting against plans & where necessary intervening to ensure a timely delivery
· To ensure effective, timely & appropriate solutions are developed, communicated & implemented to fulfil the business requirement
· To ensure that project activities are coordinated with related projects & functional activities so delays are avoided
· To minimize exposure and risk throughout the project
· To ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
· To provide concise & accurate reports to the Projects Director at monthly production meetings
· To return monthly applications & invoicing to the financial team on time
Experience of Switchgear is not essesntial but electrical engineering experience is desired.
This is a rewarding role that is ideal for the type of person is like to see end results and follow tasks through. We offer competitive rates of pay, bonus scheme and long service holidays.
To apply for this role please click apply online and upload your CV.