Whether you require modular or custom, we design and manufacture low voltage switchboards to suit all requirements. Our unique, cubicle system, designed, developed and tested in-house, uses individual, folded panels, which are welded together to form a clean lined finish with maximum rigidity and strength. The Mardix construction method further benefits from a high integrity earth bond.
All LV switchboards from Mardix are designed using 3D solid modelling to provide high levels of accuracy and build quality. This technology also offers our clients the ability to visualise device and busbar layout prior to manufacture.
We never use flat-pack proprietary enclosure systems that have to be cannibalised to suit, and all Mardix busbar systems – both horizontal and vertical – are ASTA Certified. We appreciate the space constraints of plant rooms and varying requirements for switchboard shapes, and our vast experience in custom layouts (such as “U” and “H”) means if Mardix can’t fit it in, nobody can!
For a fast, economical LV switchboard solution, our standard modular range is available with reduced lead times.
LV Switchboards in focus
- Space conscious layouts including high density device stacking
- Modular switchboards for standard requirements
- 8000A designs available on request
- Double-rated neutral busbars
- Form 4(2) to Form 4(7) construction
- IP31 as standard with option for IP54
- Steel cladded busbar chambers profiled with thermal imaging grids
- Suitable for slab, trench or underfloor plinth mounting
- Cable extension/spreader boxes for large incomers
- Thermal imaging grids punched at connection points
- Specialist protection and control systems