Due to continued expansion, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Dry Powder Paint Sprayer.
Experience in dry powder coating is essential. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail.
The successful candidate’s duties will include;
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated whilst recognising the importance of being a team member. They should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and high standards of attention to detail. They will possess the ability to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment. Applicants should be flexible to work overtime and some weekends.
To apply please complete the online form or email your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for experienced Electrical & Mechanical Fitters to work within our busy production team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
The ideal candidates will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. Applicants should be flexible to work overtime and some weekends.
To apply complete the online application form or email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager; email@example.com
The successful candidate will be able to;
They will show good knowledge of the press break process and the ability to determine condition of tools and point of re-sharpening. A background with sheet metal will be considered advantageous.
To apply please submit your online application form or email your CV and Covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued expansion, Mardix are currently recruiting for a Site / Installation Engineer to work within a busy design team based from our Hemel Hempstead office.
Responsibilities would include;
The successful candidate would be enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. They must be an electrician, preferably with proven knowledge and experience in LV Switchgear but not a necessity as full internal training will be provided.
They should be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered. Good communication skills are essential as the job involves providing direction for other employees/contractors on site.
We offer competitive rates of pay, bonus scheme and Pension scheme.
If you would like to apply please email you CV and Covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager email@example.com
The successful candidates must be self-motivated but also demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must work efficiently and provide consistent high quality work product whilst working to deadlines, in return for which Mardix offers good rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods.
The primary functions of the role will include:
• Manual handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
• Preparation of assembly materials (Use of stanley knives / scissors)
• Light hand machining (Use of grinders / finishing papers)
• Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
• Use of hand tools i.e. De-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screw-drivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
• Assembly of busbar trunking to exacting standards
• Packaging product for dispatch
All applications must be made with a current CV / covering letter via the online application form.
Applications can be sent to; Danielle Leech, HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Further to the continued growth of Mardix, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Punch Operative within our Sheet Steel Department.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Operation of CNC Punch Machine
• Load programs to the machine
• Put in correct tooling as required by the program
• Select the correct material
• Execute program
• Break out parts and identify correctly which job they are for
• Maintenance of tooling including cleaning, grinding and sharpening
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail.
They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility.
The ability to work with minimal supervision will be essential Applicants should also be flexible to work overtime and some weekends as the role requires.
• Experience in mechanical design.
• Ability to read electrical schematics.
• Familiar with the use of 3D CAD software, preferably Autodesk Inventor & Autodesk Vault.
• Experience with BIM and Revit would be desirable.
• Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems and the Office suite (Outlook / Word / Excel).
• Previous experience of mechanical design of electrical equipment such as power distribution, packaged substations or switchgear would be considered advantageous.
• Previous experience of designing sheet metal products would be considered beneficial.
• Knowledge & understanding of electrical systems.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Creating 3D mechanical designs of switchboards & associated products ready for production / fabrication purposes.
• Ensuring drawings issued to the shop floor are controlled, accurate and easy to follow.
• Providing assistance to Production/Test to resolve problems with new & existing product designs.
• Assisting with Shop Floor operations, Site operations and Client Witness Testing as required.
• Reporting directly to the 3D Design Manager.
• Liaising with Project Managers and the 3D Design Manager on the development of the library of standard drawings.
• Travelling to client sites on occasion to carry out surveys
For further information about the role please contact Danielle Leech, HR Manager, email@example.com or 01539 720161
We have a vacancy for a CNC Up-Cut Saw Operator to join our IBAR fabrication team at our Kendal fabrication facility.
The successful candidate must be proficient at set-up, operation and adjustment of tool and fixture offsets on CNC machine tools. The role will involve frequently working to tight tolerances.
The successful candidate should be able to understand engineering drawings, written plans and follow verbal instructions.
The ideal candidates should be enthusiastic and conscientious working to the highest standards in a busy and pressurised environment.
Please apply online or email your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for experienced candidates who have previously worked in a sheet steel environment. We have various roles that may be suitable and are looking for committed and flexible people to fill these positions.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact the HR Department on 01539 720161 for further information or email email@example.com.
We offer competitve rates of pay, annual bonus scheme and excellent benefits.