Due to continued expansion, Mardix are currently recruiting for a Category C Driver. The successful candidate must possess a ‘Driver CPC’ card and have no less than a Category C driving licence for a minimum of 2 years. They will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a Company vehicle whilst providing an effective delivery service to clients.
The role will include;
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated whilst recognising the importance of being a team member. They should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and high standards of attention to detail. They will possess the ability to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment. Applicants should be flexible to work overtime and some weekends.
For more information about the role please contact Danielle Leech, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01539 720161.
We offer a competitive rate of pay, pension scheme and Company bonus scheme
We are currently recruiting for experienced Electrical & Mechanical Fitters to work within our busy production team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
The ideal candidates will be experienced, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. Applicants should be flexible to work overtime and some weekends.
To apply complete the online application form or email your CV and covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager; email@example.com
The successful candidate will be able to;
They will show good knowledge of the press break process and the ability to determine condition of tools and point of re-sharpening. A background with sheet metal will be considered advantageous.
To apply please submit your online application form or email your CV and Covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to continued expansion, Mardix are currently recruiting for a Site / Installation Engineer to work within a busy design team based from our Hemel Hempstead office.
Responsibilities would include;
The successful candidate would be enthusiastic and conscientious with a high level of attention to detail. They must be an electrician, preferably with proven knowledge and experience in LV Switchgear but not a necessity as full internal training will be provided.
They should be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment and demonstrate flexibility; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered. Good communication skills are essential as the job involves providing direction for other employees/contractors on site.
We offer competitive rates of pay, bonus scheme and Pension scheme.
If you would like to apply please email you CV and Covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager email@example.com
The successful candidates must be self-motivated but also demonstrate the ability to work with enthusiasm as part of a growing team. Candidates must work efficiently and provide consistent high quality work product whilst working to deadlines, in return for which Mardix offers good rates of pay with higher rate overtime being available during busy periods.
The primary functions of the role will include:
• Manual handling of Aluminium housings and Copper and Aluminium busbars of varying mass
• Preparation of assembly materials (Use of stanley knives / scissors)
• Light hand machining (Use of grinders / finishing papers)
• Masking of housings and busbars prior to powder coating
• Use of hand tools i.e. De-burring tools, spanners, sockets, screw-drivers, rivet guns & inserting machines
• Assembly of busbar trunking to exacting standards
• Packaging product for dispatch
All applications must be made with a current CV / covering letter via the online application form.
Applications can be sent to; Danielle Leech, HR Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator within our Critical Power Services team. The role will involve the following;
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Processing customer and subcontractor orders
· Managing the CPS works calendar & booking service visits
· Report writing and site work analysis
· Ordering parts and consumables as necessary
· Arranging site access for engineers & undertaking briefings
· Managing fault calls and warranty issues
· Updating CPS systems accordingly
· Ensuring any other operational duties are undertaken as and when necessary
· Self-Motivated and organised
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
· Ability to interact with other CPS disciplines and work as part of a team or independently as required.
· Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
· Proficiency in the day to day use of Microsoft based operating systems (Outlook / Word / Excel).
· The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage priorities, working accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
To apply please email your CV and Covering letter to Danielle Leech, HR Manager; email@example.com
We offer a competitive salary with bonus scheme and pension.